The right way to write PPC ads is to test. Get some inspiration by mixing and matching ad elements below to concoct the winning formula to your PPC ads!
– Use dynamic keyword insertion
– Try irregular punctuation
– Use all the space in an Ad
– Use little space in the Ad
– Use subdomain (keep dest. URL the same)
– Add a subfolder to the end display URL
– Use quotation marks
– Ask a questions?
– Use unique selling propositions
– Do the opposite of competition
– Make your offer time sensitive
– Add seasonal Ad copy
– Add a short testimonial
– Use social proof
– Add a call to action
– Use pricing in the Ad
– Add a discount (% or $ off)
– Use reverse headlines
– Use funny or silly
– Use a scary tone
– Make your Ad rhyme
– Use alliteration
– Use copyright or trademark symbols
– Talk benefits of using you
– Black space using (recommended)
– Official site
– Depending on the size of the adgroup, always test 2.4 ads against each other.
– Try to use a period at the end of description line 1. This will give you an extended headline in positions 1-3.
– Use either of the ad rotation settings “rotate evenly” or “rotate indefinitely” to best split test your ads.
– Using parameters in BingAds will give you greater control over your ads.
– The biggest factor in quality score is CTR, so test away!
– Use statistical significance when determining if an ad has enough data to be the winner.
– If you use keywords in your ad they will be bolded.
– Adwords Editor makes creating building and managing ads in bulk easy.