Tweaking.com – Windows Repair v3.1.0, all-in-one Windows repair tool to fix large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify Windows default settings. With Tweaking.com – Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.
Tweaking.com Windows Repair v3.1.0 Change Log:
- Pre Repairs Scan has been renamed to Pre-Scan.
- New “Repair Reparse Points” tool has been added. This is not an automated tool, so it isn’t in the repair list. Instead it is with the Pre-Scan tool.
- Added another script “Windows Updates Download Cache” to the pro feature “Enhanced Windows Disk Cleanup”
- Updated and improved the Pre-Scan.
- Multiple code improvements and updates.
- Multiple spelling corrections.
- When having the program schedule the tray icon to start at windows startup, it now adds a 2 min delay before the task scheduler starts it to give time for the other startup programs to finish loading.
Tweaking.com Windows Repair v3.1.0 Features:
- Reset Registry Permissions
- Reset File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Repair WMI
- Repair Windows Firewall
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Repair MDAC & MS Jet
- Repair Hosts File
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- Repair Icons
- Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
- Remove Temp Files
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair Windows Updates
- and more…
For Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 2012 (32 & 64 Bit)
Download Tweaking.com Windows Repair v3.1.0 Installer (12.26 MB)
Download Tweaking.com Windows Repair v3.1.0 Portable (10.18 MB)