- This guide provides potential fixes for the iPhone 15 Pro/Max Black Screen issue during charging.
- The solutions are based on user experiences and common troubleshooting practices but may not work for everyone.
- Users should exercise caution and seek professional help if needed, as the issue has not been officially acknowledged by developers.
Welcome to our guide on resolving the iPhone 15 Pro/Max Black Screen issue during charging. The latest iPhone models come packed with exciting features like an enhanced camera, the powerful A17 Bionic chip, and the versatile USB-C port. However, they aren’t immune to occasional glitches.
Many users have reported a common problem – their iPhone 15 Pro/Max screen goes black when connected to a charger. Despite this, the device remains powered on, as evidenced by notifications and incoming calls. The display, however, refuses to wake up. What’s even more frustrating is that this issue occurs whether you’re using a wired or wireless charger.
If you’re experiencing this problem, you’re not alone, and we’ve got you covered. This guide will walk you through some practical solutions to get your iPhone 15 Pro/Max back on track. Let’s dive in!
Let’s explore a few solutions to address the iPhone 15 Pro black screen issue while charging. It’s a good idea to test each of these workarounds to see which one works for you.
Solution 1: Force Reboot Your iPhone
This method may temporarily resolve the black screen problem. Here’s how you can give it a try:
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Next, press and release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press and hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Release the Power button once the Apple logo appears, indicating that the forced reboot is complete.
After performing this forced reboot, check if it has resolved the issue of the iPhone 15 Pro black screen while charging.
Solution 2: Limit Charging to 80%
Another potential solution is to limit your battery charging to 80%, and some users have found success with this method, especially when charging overnight. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Navigate to “Battery” and select “Battery Health & Charging.”
- Next, choose “Charging Optimization.”
- Select the “80% Limit” option.
This setting should help in preventing the black screen issue during charging. Give it a try and see if it resolves the problem.
In conclusion, these are the two methods to address the iPhone 15 Pro/Max Black Screen issue during charging. It’s important to note that the official stance from the developers regarding this matter is currently unacknowledged, and there’s no estimated time for a fix. We will keep this guide updated if any official information or fixes become available. In the meantime, these workarounds offer the best solutions to tackle the problem.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this guide is intended to offer potential solutions to the iPhone 15 Pro/Max Black Screen issue during charging. These methods are based on user experiences and common troubleshooting practices. However, it’s important to be aware that individual results may vary, and there is no guarantee that these solutions will work for every user. Additionally, as the official stance from developers on this issue remains unconfirmed, the provided workarounds are unofficial and may not address the underlying problem. Users should exercise caution and discretion when applying these methods and consider seeking professional assistance if needed. This guide is for informational purposes only, and any actions taken based on its content are done at the user’s own risk.