We’re rolling out a feature that supports adding notes to items within a review set for the eDiscovery (Premium) solution in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 103623.
Support for adding customer notes to items within a review set.
When this will happen
Rollout will begin in early February and is expected to be complete by end of February.
How this will affect your organization
With this update, the following functionality will be enabled for eDiscovery (Premium) review sets:
- View or update notes for items in a review set.
- A new column for notes.
- Edit notes for an item.
- Filter review set items by notes.
Important: This change does not impact your existing export flow as the user created notes metadata values aren’t included as part of your load file. The notes are only available in the UX.
What you need to do to prepare
No action is needed to enable these updates.
Get started with eDiscovery (Premium) in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal:
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for WW and GCC cloud environments
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for GCC-High cloud environments
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for DoD cloud environments
Message ID: MC497311
Product(s): Microsoft Purview compliance portal
Cloud instance(s): GCC, Worldwide (Standard Multi-Tenant), GCC High, DoD
Release phase(s): General Availability