- Fix iOS 17 Calendar Search issues through Settings > Calendars > Accounts > iCloud > iCloud Calendar > Toggle ‘Use on this iPhone.’
- These steps will resolve Calendar Search problems on iOS 17.
Are you encountering issues with the Calendar Search feature on your iOS 17 device? You’re not alone. Apple’s latest operating system, iOS 17, has introduced a range of exciting new features, but it has also brought along its fair share of bugs and glitches. One such issue that many users have reported is the Calendar Search not functioning as expected.
Some users have complained that Calendar Search occasionally displays search results, while others find that it doesn’t show any results at all. Additionally, some individuals have noticed that the search feature works flawlessly for their work-related events but fails to display most of their iCloud events, whether they are in the past or scheduled for the future.
If you’re experiencing any of these Calendar Search problems on iOS 17, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we will provide you with a handy workaround to address these issues and get your Calendar Search back on track. So, let’s dive in and resolve this inconvenience together.
Steps to Resolve Calendar Search Issues on iOS 17
If you’ve been experiencing problems with Calendar Search on iOS 17, here’s a simple step-by-step guide to get it back on track:
- Open your device’s ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down and select ‘Calendars’ and then ‘Accounts.’
- Look for ‘iCloud’ and tap on ‘iCloud Calendar.’
- Now, you’ll see an option that says ‘Use on this iPhone.’ Turn it off.
- Wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
That’s it! These straightforward steps should resolve the Calendar Search not working issue on your iOS 17 device. If you have any questions or encounter any issues while following these steps, feel free to leave a comment. We’ll be quick to provide you with a solution to address your concerns. Your seamless calendar experience on iOS 17 is just a few taps away.