Are you frustrated with your Palworld furnace not working? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many players have reported this issue and we have the answers for you.
Why is Your Palworld Furnace Not Working?
Your Palworld furnace needs a Pal with the Kindling skill to work. This skill lets your Pal light up the furnace with fire. For example, Foxparks can breathe fire and have the Kindling skill.
But sometimes, even with a Kindling Pal, your furnace won’t work. Your Pal might just stand there and do nothing. This could be because of:
- The location of your furnace
- The sanity level of your Pal
- The pathing of your Pal
- The bugs in the game
How to Fix Your Palworld Furnace in 5 Steps
You don’t have to suffer from a broken furnace any longer. Just follow these simple steps and enjoy your Palworld furnace again:
- Check your Pal’s skills. Make sure your Pal has the Kindling skill. You can see your Pal’s skills in the game menu.
- Move your furnace. Some players have fixed their furnace by changing its location. You can dismantle your furnace and rebuild it somewhere else in your base.
- Assign Kindling Pals to your furnace. You need Pals with the Kindling skill to run your furnace. You can assign them through the game interface.
- Check your work orders. Make sure your Kindling and Handicraft Pals are doing their jobs. They should be busy with the furnace-related tasks and not wandering around.
- Check your resources. Make sure you have enough ore to feed your furnace. You can see your inventory in the game menu.
By following these steps, you can solve your Palworld furnace problem and enjoy the game. If you still have issues, report them to the developers and wait for the game updates.