A VxRail administrator has a failed node in a cluster and is replacing the node. The administrator starts the process, but it fails halfway through. Which log file will provide the most detail for this failure?
A. platform_svc log
The correct answer is D. lcm-web.log.
The lcm-web.log file contains detailed information about all VxRail lifecycle management (LCM) operations. This includes information about failed operations, such as the node replacement operation in this case.
The other log files do not contain as much detail about failed operations.
Here are the details about each log file:
- platform_svc log: This file contains information about the VxRail platform services. This includes information about the health of the platform services, as well as information about any errors that occur.
- marvin.log: This file contains information about the Marvin agent. Marvin is a software agent that is installed on each VxRail node. Marvin is responsible for collecting data about the node and reporting the data to the VxRail Manager.
- localhost_access_log.txt: This file contains information about HTTP requests that are made to the VxRail Manager. This includes information about the IP address of the client that made the request, as well as the URL of the request.
- Dell VxRail™ Documentation Quick Reference List | Dell
- Dell EMC VxRail: How to resolve a missing PSNT on a Dell EMC 14g VxRail Node | Dell Malaysia
- VxRail 7.0 – Useful Log File Information – DavidRing.ie
- [Proven Exam Update] DES-6332 Specialist – Systems Administrator, VxRail Exam – Dell Community
- Dell VxRail: VxVerify Troubleshooting Guide | Dell
- Dell EMC VxRail: All Nodes are missing on the physical view page after a VxRail upgrade | Dell
- VxRail: Upgrade fails when upgrading VxRail VIB on Dell node that was previously reimaged with RASR Procedure | Dell
- Dell EMC VxRail: iSM is not running on IDRAC of the node | Dell
- Dell EMC VxRail: Event code: VXR508MEM0802 – DIMM degradation detected | Dell
- Dell EMC VxRail: How to determine if a storage drive should be replaced in a VxRail vSAN cluster and preparation steps. | Dell
Dell Specialist Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance Exam DES-6332 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Dell Specialist Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance Exam DES-6332 exam and earn Dell Specialist Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance Exam DES-6332 certification.