– WordPress doesn’t recognize your account.
– You don’t receive the message to change password.
– Your combination is not working.
Malignant Content in WordPress site
– You see unfamiliar content on your site.
– The theme and plugin files are changed.
– The look of the website is drastically modified.
– Google Analytics shows suspicious visitors from unknown places.
– You see new promotion links released in the wild.
– Scanning the website shows malicious code in the website.
Continue reading “10 Signs WordPress Site may be Hacked”