Match the types of machine learning to the appropriate scenarios. Each machine learning type may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
Machine Learning Types:
- Facial detection
- Facial recognition
- Image classification
- Object detection
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Semantic segmentation
- Separate images of polar bears and brown bears.
- Determine the location of a bear in a photo.
- Determine which pixels in an image are part of a bear.
- Image classification: Separate images of polar bears and brown bears.
- Object detection: Determine the location of a bear in a photo.
- Semantic segmentation: Determine which pixels in an image are part of a bear.
<box 1>: Image classification
Image classification is a supervised learning problem: define a set of target classes (objects to identify in images), and train a model to recognize them using labeled example photos.
<box 2>: Object detection
Object detection is a computer vision problem. While closely related to image classification, object detection performs image classification at a more granular scale. Object detection both locates and categorizes entities within images.
<box 3>: Semantic Segmentation
Semantic segmentation achieves fine-grained inference by making dense predictions inferring labels for every pixel, so that each pixel is labeled with the class of its enclosing object ore region.
- Google Products > Machine Learning > Advanced courses > Image ClassificationML Practicum: Image Classification
- Microsoft Learn > .NET > ML.NET guide > Tutorials > Tutorial: Detect stop signs in images with Model Builder
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.