Match the types of AI workloads to the appropriate scenarios.
To answer, drag the appropriate workload type from the column on the left to its scenario on the right. Each workload type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- Anomaly detection
- Computer vision
- Machine Learning (Regression)
- Natural language processing
- Identify handwritten letters.
- Predict the sentiment of a social media post.
- Identify a fraudulent credit card payment.
- Predict next month’s toy sales.
Computer vision: Identify handwritten letters.
Natural language processing: Predict the sentiment of a social media post.
Anomaly detection: Identify a fraudulent credit card payment.
Machine Learning (Regression): Predict next month’s toy sales.
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.