Learn how to use Computer Vision, an Azure AI cognitive service, to analyze images and videos and extract information such as objects, faces, landmarks, celebrities, brands, and text.
Your application must be capable of identifying celebrities,landmarks and brands from images. Which Al cognitive service should you use for this scope?
A. Computer Vision
B. Video indexer
C. Custom vision
A. Computer Vision
Computer Vision offers the capability of identifying celebrities, landmarks or brands from images.
The correct answer is A. Computer Vision. This is because Computer Vision is an Azure AI cognitive service that can analyze images and videos to extract information such as objects, faces, landmarks, celebrities, brands, and text. Computer Vision provides a REST API and SDKs in various languages to integrate with your applications.
Some of the features of Computer Vision are:
- Image analysis: Detects the visual content and characteristics of an image, such as colors, categories, tags, objects, faces, emotions, and more.
- Optical character recognition (OCR): Extracts printed or handwritten text from images and documents, and supports multiple languages and text orientations.
- Face detection and recognition: Identifies and verifies human faces in images, and provides attributes such as age, gender, emotion, and facial landmarks.
- Landmark and celebrity recognition: Recognizes over 9,000 natural and man-made landmarks, and over 200,000 celebrities from various fields of interest, such as politics, sports, entertainment, and business.
- Brand detection: Detects over 9,000 logos of companies, organizations, and products in images and videos.
- Spatial analysis: Analyzes the presence and movement of people in a physical space using live video streams from cameras.
Video indexer is another Azure AI cognitive service that can analyze videos and extract insights such as faces, emotions, topics, keywords, transcripts, and more. However, it does not support landmark and brand recognition, which are part of the requirements for the application. Therefore, Video indexer is not the best choice for this scenario.
Custom vision is an Azure AI cognitive service that allows you to build and train your own custom image classifiers and object detectors. You can use Custom vision to recognize specific content that is not covered by the predefined models of Computer Vision. However, Custom vision requires you to provide your own labeled images and train your own models, which can be time-consuming and costly. Therefore, Custom vision is not the best choice for this scenario, unless you have a very specific and unique use case that is not supported by Computer Vision.
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.