- You can fix the iOS 17 wallpaper blur issue with two methods: “Crop Tweak” and “Settings Menu.”
- “Crop Tweak” involves selecting a wallpaper, adjusting it, and setting it without blur.
- The “Settings Menu” method lets you turn off the blur effect for your home screen wallpaper.
Are you struggling with the frustrating wallpaper blur problem on your iPhone after upgrading to iOS 17? Don’t worry; you’re not alone. With the latest OS update, Apple introduced several exciting features, but not all of them have been met with universal acclaim. One particular change that has garnered mixed reviews is the new lock screen wallpaper effect.
In iOS 17, Apple decided to add an aesthetic touch by blurring the top part of your wallpaper. However, this change hasn’t exactly been well-received. In fact, a quick glance reveals that it does more harm than good. Rather than enhancing the user experience, this tweak often makes the wallpaper look worse, throwing off the overall feel of the lock screen.
What’s even more frustrating is that Apple hasn’t provided users with the option to fine-tune or turn off this effect.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll walk you through a couple of clever workarounds that can help you address the wallpaper blur issue in iOS 17. Without any further delay, let’s dive into the solutions.
How to Resolve the iOS 17 Wallpaper Blur Issue
Are you facing the bothersome wallpaper blur problem on your iPhone after updating to iOS 17? Fret not, we’ve got you covered with two effective solutions to tackle this issue. Let’s dive into the steps:
Solution 1: Crop Tweak
- Select your Desired Wallpaper: Start by choosing the wallpaper you want to set as your background.
- Access the Crop Tool: Navigate to the Crop option, followed by Resize and Wallpaper.
- Adjust the Image: Make the necessary adjustments to your photo to achieve the desired look and click “Done.”
- Set as Wallpaper: Select the edited photo and opt for “Use as Wallpaper” and then “Add.” This will set your chosen image as your wallpaper without any unwanted blur.
Solution 2: Through the Settings Menu
- Access the Wallpaper Settings: Go to your device’s Settings and find the “Wallpaper” option.
- Choose Your Home Screen Wallpaper: Tap on the wallpaper that you use for your home screen.
- Disable the Blur Effect: From the bottom right corner of the screen, turn off the blur effect.
That’s it! These two methods will help you eliminate the wallpaper blur issue on your iOS 17-powered iPhone. If you have any questions or need further assistance with these steps, feel free to ask in the comments below. We’re here to provide solutions and support as quickly as possible.