Problem: When migrating users from exchange on-premises to Office 365, We need to display migration users status or user statistics report to troubleshoot issues that might prevent the migration of a user’s mailbox or mailbox items. we can use below mentioned method to:
– Display migration status information for all users in migration batch
– Display detailed migration information for each user in migration batch
– Display migration status information for migration batches that are currently running, stopped or complete.
Migration dashboard in the Exchange Administration Center (EAC)
Use Exchange Management Shell Get-MigrationUser cmdlet to view information about move and migration users.
Use Exchange Management Shell Get-MigrationUserStatistics cmdlet to view detailed information about the migration requested for a specific user.
– Both cmdlet is available in on-premises Exchange and in cloud-based service (Office 365).
– You need to be assigned permissions before you can run this cmdlet.
Microsoft Technet: Exchange admin center in Exchange 2013
Microsoft Docs: Find the permissions required to run any Exchange cmdlet
Microsoft Docs: Exchange cmdlet syntax