Learn how to set up an alert in the Azure portal to notify [email protected] when the average CPU usage of virtual machine VM1 exceeds 70% for a 15-minute period. Follow these step-by-step instructions for effective CPU monitoring.
Use the following login credentials as needed:
- To enter your username, place your cursor in the Sign in box and click on the username below.
- To enter your password, place your cursor in the Enter password box and click on the password below.
- Azure Username: [email protected]
- Azure Password: Ag1Bh9!#Bd
The following information is for technical support purposes only:
Lab Instance: 10598168
You need to email an alert to a user named [email protected] if the average CPU usage of a virtual machine named VM1 is greater than 70 percent for a period of 15 minutes.
To complete this task, sign in to the Azure portal.
See the explanation below.
Create an alert rule on a metric with the Azure portal
- In the portal, locate the resource, here VM1, you are interested in monitoring and select it.
- Select Alerts (Classic) under the MONITORING section. The text and icon may vary slightly for different resources.
- Select the Add metric alert (classic) button and fill in the fields as per below, and click OK.
Metric: CPU Percentage
Condition: Greater than
Period: Over last 15 minutes
Notify via: email
Additional administrator email(s): [email protected]
- Azure > Azure SQL > SQL Database > Create alerts for Azure SQL Database and Azure Synapse Analytics using the Azure portal
The latest Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification actual real practice exam question and answer (Q&A) dumps are available free, which are helpful for you to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies exam and earn Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification.