Learn how to enable user Danny1234578 to sign in to SQL databases using Azure AD credentials in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). Follow our step-by-step guide for seamless integration.
You need to ensure that a user named Danny1234578 can sign in to any SQL database on a Microsoft SQL server named web1234578 by using SQL Server
Management Studio (SSMS) and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) credentials.
To complete this task, sign in to the Azure portal.
See the explanation below.
You need to provision an Azure AD Admin for the SQL Server.
- In the Azure portal, type SQL Server in the search box, select SQL Server from the search results then select the server named web1234578. Alternatively, browse to SQL Server in the left navigation pane.
- In the SQL Server properties page, click on Active Directory Admin.
- Click the Set Admin button.
- In the Add Admin window, search for and select Danny1234578.
- Click the Select button to add Danny1234578.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
- Azure > Azure SQL > SQL Database > Configure and manage Azure AD authentication with Azure SQL
The latest Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification actual real practice exam question and answer (Q&A) dumps are available free, which are helpful for you to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies exam and earn Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification.