Discover how to grant user2-12345678 tailored access to efficiently manage virtual machines in the RG1lod12345678 resource group while adhering to the principle of least privilege. Follow our step-by-step guide for seamless Azure portal setup.
You need to ensure that a user named user2-12345678 can manage the properties of the virtual machines in the RG1lod12345678 resource group. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.
To complete this task, sign in to the Azure portal.
See the explanation below.
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Browse to Resource Groups.
- Select the RG1lod12345678 resource group.
- Select Access control (IAM).
- Select Add > role assignment.
- Select Virtual Machine Contributor (you can filter the list of available roles by typing ‘virtual’ in the search box) then click Next.
- Select the +Select members option and select user2-12345678 then click the Select button.
- Click the Review + assign button twice.
- Azure > Role-based access control > Assign Azure roles using the Azure portal
The latest Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification actual real practice exam question and answer (Q&A) dumps are available free, which are helpful for you to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies exam and earn Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification.