Understand how Microsoft’s guiding principles, including accountability, fairness, and privacy, drive responsible AI. Learn how these principles shape ethical AI development.
DRAG DROP -Match the Microsoft guiding principles for responsible AI to the appropriate descriptions. To answer, drag the appropriate principle from the column on the left to its description on the right. Each principle may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point. Select and Place:
- Privacy and security
- Reliability and safety
- Ensure that AI systems operates as they were originally designed, respond to unanticipated conditions, and resist harmful manipulation.
- Implementing processes to ensure that decisions made by AI systems can be overridden by humans.
- Provide consumers with information and controls over the collection, use, and storage of their data.
- Reliability and safety: Ensure that AI systems operates as they were originally designed, respond to unanticipated conditions, and resist harmful manipulation.
- Accountability: Implementing processes to ensure that decisions made by AI systems can be overridden by humans.
- Privacy and security: Provide consumers with information and controls over the collection, use, and storage of their data.
Box 1: Reliability and safety -To build trust, it’s critical that AI systems operate reliably, safely, and consistently under normal circumstances and in unexpected conditions. These systems should be able to operate as they were originally designed, respond safely to unanticipated conditions, and resist harmful manipulation.
Box 2: Accountability -The people who design and deploy AI systems must be accountable for how their systems operate. Organizations should draw upon industry standards to develop accountability norms. These norms can ensure that AI systems are not the final authority on any decision that impacts people’s lives and that humans maintain meaningful control over otherwise highly autonomous AI systems.
Box 3: Privacy and security -As AI becomes more prevalent, protecting privacy and securing important personal and business information is becoming more critical and complex. With AI, privacy and data security issues require especially close attention because access to data is essential for AI systems to make accurate and informed predictions and decisions about people. AI systems must comply with privacy laws that require transparency about the collection, use, and storage of data and mandate that consumers have appropriate controls to choose how their data is used
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.