Match the facial recognition tasks to the appropriate questions.
To answer, drag the appropriate task from the column on the left to its question on the right. Each task may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- Do two images of a face belong to the same person?
- Does this person look like other people?
- Do all the faces belong together?
- Who is this person in this group of people?
- Verification: Do two images of a face belong to the same person?
- Similarity: Does this person look like other people?
- Grouping: Do all the faces belong together?
- Identification: Who is this person in this group of people?
Task 1: Verification: Face verification: Check the likelihood that two faces belong to the same person and receive a confidence score.
Task 2: Similarity
Task 3: Grouping
Task 4: Identification: Face detection: Detect one or more human faces along with attributes such as: age, emotion, pose, smile, and facial hair, including 27 landmarks for each face in the image.
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.