Navigate the intricacies of Azure Machine Learning with insights into model training datasets. Explore the true or false statements, deciphering features like Mass (kg) and labels such as Quality Test and Temperature (C). Enhance your understanding of predictive modeling for precise product quality predictions.
HOTSPOT (Drag & Drop is not supported)
You have an Azure Machine Learning model that predicts product quality. The model has a training dataset that contains 50,000 records. A sample of the data is shown in the following table.
For each of the following Statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- Statement 1: Mass (kg) is a feature.
- Statement 2: Quality Test is a label.
- Statement 3: Temperature (C) is a label.
- Statement 1: Mass (kg) is a feature: Yes
- Statement 2: Quality Test is a label: No
- Statement 3: Temperature (C) is a label: Yes
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.