Problem: “Unfortunately App has Stopped” error show suddenly when running app on Android or iOS device such as Subway Surfers. Follow below solution to fix “Unfortunately App has Stopped” error.
If you are experiencing TWRP unable to mount storage and internal storage showing as 0 mb, read through this guide for how to fix it.
Continue reading “How Do I Fix TWRP “unable to mount data” Error and Internal Storage showing 0mb?”
- Download Android Pay from the Google Play Store.
- Turn on NFC: Go to Settings > More > NFC and tapping the toggle to enable NFC.
- Open Android Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- To add a card to Android Pay: Tap the + on the bottom right then choose the card type.
- Use the camera to capture the card info, or enter it manually.
- To make a payment using Android Pay: Unlock your device and hold it next to a compatible payment terminal. Your device will vibrate and you’ll see a confirmation if the payment was successful.
Google’s Android now world’s most popular operating system (OS) in terms of total internet usage across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile combined, with 37.93% ahead of Microsoft Windows (37.91%) for the first time. According to a new report by StatCounter.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat stable build update has started distribute via over-the-air (OTA) software update to Pixel C and Nexus Player together with April Security Patch Update scheduled on April 3, in the size about 340.1 MB.
Android Wear version 1.3 released with interactive watch face functionality officially. Another new feature with Android Wear 1.3 is “Together” which allows two paired of Android Wear to easily share messages, emojis and photos. LG G Watch R owners getting WiFi support to Android Wear with this 1.3 update.
Continue reading “Android Wear 1.3 Released and Update News”