Learn the ins and outs of Azure Key Vault recovery after item deletions. Discover the key elements that can be restored and what’s gone forever.
You have an Azure key vault named KeyVault1 that contains the items shown in the following table.
In KeyVault, the following events occur in sequence:
- Item1 is deleted
- Administrator enables soft delete
- Item2 and Policy1 are deleted.
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- You can recover Policy1.
- You can add a new key named Item1.
- You can add a new secret named Item2.
- You can recover Policy1: No
- You can add a new key named Item1: Yes
- You can add a new secret named Item2: No
The latest Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification actual real practice exam question and answer (Q&A) dumps are available free, which are helpful for you to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies exam and earn Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification.