Learn how to assign key permissions in Azure Key Vault, ensuring that User2-11641655 has the necessary access. Follow our step-by-step guide for a secure and well-managed Azure environment.
You need to ensure that User2-11641655 has all the key permissions for KeyVault11641655.
To complete this task, sign in to the Azure portal and modify the Azure resources.
See the explanation below.
- You need to assign the user the Key Vault Secrets Officer role.
- In the Azure portal, type Key Vaults in the search box, select Key Vaults from the search results then select KeyVault11641655. Alternatively, browse to Key Vaults in the left navigation pane.
- In the key vault properties, select Access control (IAM).
- In the Add a role assignment section, click the Add button.
- In the Role box, select the Key Vault Secrets Officer role from the drop-down list.
- In the Select box, start typing User2-11641655 and select User2-11641655 from the search results.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
The latest Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification actual real practice exam question and answer (Q&A) dumps are available free, which are helpful for you to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies exam and earn Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security Technologies certification.