Learn why QnA Maker is the best choice for developing a web-based AI solution for a customer support system. QnA Maker can create natural conversational layers over your data and find the most appropriate answers for any input.
Suppose you need to develop a web-based Al solution for a customer support system. Users will interact with a web app that will guide them to the best resource or answer. Which service should you use?
A. QnA Maker
B. Custom Vision
C. Translator Text
A. QnA Maker
QnA Maker is a cloud-based API service that lets you create a conversational question-and-answer layer over your existing data.
The correct answer is A. QnA Maker. QnA Maker is a cloud-based service that allows you to create a natural conversational layer over your data. It is used to find the most appropriate answer for any input from your custom knowledge base of information. QnA Maker is commonly used to build conversational client applications, such as social media applications, chat bots, and speech-enabled desktop applications.
QnA Maker is the best choice for developing a web-based AI solution for a customer support system, because it can:
- Extract question-answer pairs from semi-structured content, such as FAQ pages, support websites, excel files, SharePoint documents, product manuals, and policies.
- Design complex multi-turn conversations easily through QnA Maker portal or using REST APIs.
- Improve the ranking model through suggestions based on the bot’s usage and user feedback.
- Translate the questions and answers into more than 50 languages.
The other options are not suitable for this scenario, because they have different purposes and functionalities:
- Custom Vision is an image recognition service that lets you build, deploy, and improve your own image classifiers or object detectors. It is not designed for text-based interactions or natural language processing.
- Translator Text is a cloud-based machine translation service that can translate text in near real-time through a simple REST API call. It does not provide any logic or reasoning for finding the best resource or answer for the user’s query.
- Face is a cloud-based service that provides algorithms for detecting, recognizing, and analyzing human faces in images. It is not relevant for text-based customer support systems.
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification exam practice question and answer (Q&A) dump with detail explanation and reference available free, helpful to pass the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 exam and earn Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 certification.