What’s a Viral Video?
- A viral video is any video that becomes popular after being passed from person to person, on the World Wide Web.
- The idea length of a viral video is generally between 15 seconds and 5 minutes.
- There is no algorithm to follow which would make a video go viral, but there are many strategic ways to maximise a video’s potential to go viral.
- Gangnam Style by Korean rapper Psy is YouTube’s most viewed video ever with more than 2.5 billion views to date.
- A viral video is not heavily branded. It is often funny, inspiring, or tugs a the heart strings. It generally tells a story.
Continue reading Top Tips to Make Viral Video
Generating web traffic is all well and good but the average conversion rate stands at 2%. Now you can combat that low conversion rate with the 50 strategies below to help turn your traffic into takings.
Continue reading 50 Web Traffic Conversion Tricks, Tips and Tweaks
Email the post to your list
Start off by writing a short but unique email for your subscribers. The subject line should generate curiosity while the email itself should be short, snappy and to the point. You goal here is to drive traffic to your blog post.
Continue reading 14 Blog Post Promotion Tips
Mobile is a must
$142B projected amount of mobile and tablet commerce this year.
- Mobile-friendly websites: They now appear higher on Google searches than sites that aren’t.
Continue reading 2016 Top Technology Trends for Small Business
- 70% of B2B Marketers are Creating More Content than a Year Ago
- 54% of B2B Marketers Find it Difficult to Produce Engaging Content
- 90% of Organizations Use Content Marketing
- 86% of B2C Marketers Use Content Marketing
Continue reading 27 Actionable Content Marketing Tips for Modern Day Marketer