The importance and necessity for employee engagement activities is discussed across meeting rooms in all organizations but where do you start? It’s often this blockage that leads to inaction and the continuous disengagement curve that affects not only employee morale, but productivity, workplace environment and, eventually, business outcomes.
In the Inside Internal Communication 2016 Survey, Paulson Training states that employees with the highest level of commitment perform 20% better and are 87% less likely to leave the organization, making employee communications essential to organization success. hppy put together a practical ideas for employee engagement activities for business.
Continue reading Practical Ideas for Employee Engagement Activities
A knowledge base is part of your website dedicated to helping answer questions and learn. It may include:
- A frequently asked questions (FAQs) section.
- Forums for users to ask and answer questions.
- Articles, whitepapers, case studies and other helpful content.
- Troubleshooting and how-to sections.
- A dictionary with technical or industry terms.
Continue reading 6 Steps for How to Create Simple Knowledge Base that Empowers Customers
- Influencer marketing is the fastest growing channel for customer acquisition, with businesses making on average $6.50 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing.
- 70% of businesses are seeing a return of $2 per $1 spent, and the top 13% of marketers are earning $20 per $1 spent.
- 59% of marketers believe in influencer marketing so firmly that they plan to increase their ad budgets for it.
- 51% of marketers believe they get better customers from influencer marketing as the relationship began with trust in the influencer.
- 60% of teens are more likely to believe and buy from YouTube stars than movie stars.
Continue reading 25 Statistics You Need to Know about Influencer Marketing
Average total cost of a data breach cost $4 million, 13.6% increase since 2014. Key magnifiers of privacy risk included:
- Changing Environment: 64% of employees regularly use personal technologies for work purposes.
- Disconnected Ownership: 68% of IT executives claim responsibility for technology use and security but lack the authority to manage them effectively.
- Strategic Value: 79% of senior executives report that new uses of digital information are key to growth.
- Threatening Atmosphere: 69% of executives believe that their companies can’t keep up with the increasing pace and sophistication of cyber attacks.
Continue reading The Rising Importance of Data Privacy
Email is a noisy environment. Stand out. Be brief, bold and clear. This outside the paragraph.
Continue reading Tips for How to Write Effective Email