Zoom Player is the Media Player for Windows PC platform using Smart Play technology and fullscreen navigation interface based on 5-Key system (up/down/left/right/select) which allows easy access and navigation to such interfaces as Media Library, File Browsing, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Chaptering, Play History and many more
What’s new in Zoom Player v9.5.0:
– Main fullscreen navigation interface index is now drawn using an icon grid array instead of a list
– Dedicated close button for all fullscreen navigation interfaces
– New text-file viewer, opening following text extensions: csv, css, ini, json, log, nfo, txt, xml, yaml
– Rename files directly from the playlist fullscreen navigation interface’s function menu
– GoTo time fullscreen navigation interface is now more usable with a mouse or touch input
– Clickable “Trash” icon is now displayed next to the erase entry on fullscreen navigation interfaces’ function menu.
– New setting in Adv. Options
– Able to select “Text & HTML” from the open dialog’s drop-down format list
– New control bar buttons that opens the ‘Main’ and ‘Media Library’ fullscreen navigation interface
– New button on the Install Center’s options dialog to open the cache folder in explorer
– New skin-script code to better position the ‘GoTo Time’ fullscreen navigation interface’s “current” and “seek-to” position texts.
– New Smart Play profile for opening local “.NSV” media files.
More changes and fixes information at What’s new in Zoom Player Beta
Date: 10/29/2014 08:07 PM
Size: 12.6 MB
Requires: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP
Download Mirror 1
Download Mirror 3
Download Mirror 2