Premiere Pro CC 2014 release is again filled with many block-buster features: tighter integration with After Effects, Master Clip Effects, support for fonts from Typekit, and several more useful features that make your video editing easier than ever.
Top new features:
- Masking and tracking workflows from After Effects within Premiere Pro
- Live text templates to edit text layers in After Effects compositions directly in Premiere Pro
- Master Clip effects to automatically ripple down an effect applied to a master clip to all portions of the master clips used in sequences
- Support for thousands of fonts from Typekit, auto-saving projects to Creative Cloud, and migration of sync settings
- Audio-related enhancements like, voice-over recording from the Timeline, and maintaining audio pitch during recording
- Cross-platform support for video effects and transitions
- New delivery formats, enhanced graphic performance, native format support, and much, much more
The 2014 release of Premiere Pro CC is available for download.
For a complete summary of the features, please read this new features summary.
To learn more about the features through tutorials, go to Premiere Pro CC Learn & Support page.