Supercell released Clash of Clans 9.24.1 May 2017 Balancing Update Patch
This round focuses on powering up late-game spells and helping the grind through Town Hall level 9.
According to the “Clash of Clans” blog
UPDATE TODAY! Find out what’s beyond your shores when we come back from maintenance! pic.twitter.com/hQXRCopJGl
— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) May 22, 2017
Clash of Clans May 2017 Balancing Update highlight as below:
- NEW: Clone Spell level 5 (Town Hall 11): Cloning capacity now sits at 40, allow players to obtain eight Balloons or two Dragons per spell.
- Clone Spell levels 1-5 clone capacity increased, Clone Spell level 3 now available at Town Hall 10
- NEW: Freeze Spell level 6 (Town Hall 11): player’s troops have more time when going up against the Eagle Artillery
- NEW: Heal Spell level 7 (Town Hall 10): Make healing more effective
- 7th Gold Mine and Elixir Collector now available at Town Hall 9 (was 10)
- Bomb damage increased: To ensures that one Bomb will always destroy a Wall Breaker of equal level.
- Balloon attack rate increased
- Upgrade Time/Cost Discounts:
Freeze Spell levels 1-5
Clone Spell levels 1-5
Heal Spell levels 4-5
Supercell have officially announced end support for all Apple devices running on iOS versions lower than 7.x due to technical reasons.
The final teaser of Clash of Clans: Captain’s Log tells us that the release date for the biggest update is going to be sooner than later as the end of the teaser tells fans to “stay tuned to see what lies beyond your shores.”
Hog Rider: Captain’s Log Day 5: Still no sign of land. I’m starting to think I might not be the best captain. I don’t know how to swim or really even what a boat is. I’m unfit to wear a captain’s hat and a crisp pair of white slacks. What a shame! ‘Cause nothing looks better on Hog Rider than a crisp pair of white slacks. Guess I’ll just go back to smashing things with my big hammer… After all, that’s the only thing I’m even good at.
Pig: Land ho!
Hog Rider: Oh, we’re here! I’m the best captain in the world! Fetch me my crisp white slacks!
Supercell released the list of all the new features and additions made to the Clash of Clans Builder Base Update. Welcome to the Builder Base! New features include:
- 1-on-1 Versus Battle mode
- Upgraded abilities for existing buildings, such as the Archer Tower
- New abilities for characters, such as a new cloaking ability for the Sneaky Archer
- New troops, including Bomber and Cannon Cart
- An unlockable new hero, the Master Builder
Source from Clash of Clans Blog: May 2017 Balancing Update