– 75% of social generated e-commerce sales came from Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
– 39% of Facebook users like brand pages to research products.
– 74% of consumers rely on social media to guide their purchases.
U.S. consumers will spend $327 billion online in 2016. 4 in 10 social media users have purchased an item in-store or online after sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
From January 2013 to June 2013, Social traffic to e-commerce sites led to a revenue increase of 17.8%.
Tips to get started:
– Build brand awareness
– Reply to customer queries
– Promote seasonal sales
– Create short, quirky videos
– Give a face to your brand
– Share visual content
– Use for multi-media content
– Integrate shopping cart to sell
– Use images that inspire
– Provide exclusive merchandise
– Organize previews
– Drive fan engagement
– Create shareable hashtags
– Share tips
– Show a product in use
– Announce sales
– Share behind the scenes videos