Microsoft announced release of Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) include tools for Windows 10 users to remotely manage Windows Servers.
What’s available in RSAT for Windows 10:
- Server Manager
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-ins
- Windows PowerShell cmdlets and providers
- Command-line tools for managing roles and features that run on Windows Server Technical Preview
Also take note about what CANNOT be done by RSAT for Windows 10:
- DHCP Tools. Dhcpmgmt.msc is not available in this release of RSAT, but equivalent Windows PowerShell cmdlets are available.
- IP Address Management (IPAM). IPAM tools are not available in this release of RSAT.
- Network Policy Server Tools. The NPS console is not supported on a Windows client-based operating system, and will be removed from future releases of RSAT.
- Routing and Remote Access Tools. Routing and Remote Access Tools that are GUI-based cannot be used for remote configuration in this release of RSAT, but the equivalent Windows PowerShell cmdlets are available.