Gather your team
Take a half day or a full day. Include employees from all key areas. Take turns leading the session.
Do SWOT Analysis
4 pieces of large paper. Brainstorm actively – Everyone talk!
Strengths: Marketing messages
Weakness: Things to work on
External: Opportunities: How to pursue?
Threats: How to avoid?
Continue reading “10 Steps Strategic Planning Process for SMB”
Why you need to use Instagram and take it seriously? Instagram generates a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58x more engagement per follower than Facebook and 120x more engagement per follower than Twitter.
Continue reading “How to get your first 1,000 Followers on Instagram”
As a photographer, you need to come to the set having a concrete idea of what you want to achieve. Refer books on makeup, posing, hair, styling and more that can inspire you. Pretty much something will catch up your eye, and a story or concept will develop.
Continue reading “12 Fashion Photography Tips For Better Instagram Promotion”
Starting with the Header:
- An easy to remember domain name for your website.
- A unique logo that represents your business.
- A tagline that explains precisely and with clarity what your business does.
- CTA (Call to Action) button that is easily recognizable.
- Uncluttered top navigation that stands clear of everything else.
- A phone number with a click-to-call option.
Continue reading “27 Features that make up a Small Business Website”
The content marketer’s essential guide to: 21 types of content we all crave:
- Content that reminds us that life is short.
- Content that reminds us that dreams can come true.
- Content that gives us faith to believe for bigger things.
- Content that reminds us that we matter.
- Content that reminds us of the overlooked or forgotten “basics”.
- Content that has unexpected twists.
- Content that tells us a story.
- Content that takes us along on a journey.
- Content that inspires us to take action.
- Content that makes us laugh or smile.
- Content that makes us cry (tears of joy or sadness)
- Content that reveals secrets.
- Content that surprises us.
- Content that encourages us to never give up.
- Content that reminds us that we are one-of-a-kind and encourages us to live that way.
- Content that reminds us that there’s more.
- Content that confirms our assumptions.
- Content that challenges our assumptions.
- Content that educates while entertaining us.
- Content where David defeats Goliath.
- Content that gives us a fresh point of view even about common things.
Source from RecessionSolution.com
You have probably heard of the mobile Field Service Management Software (FSMS). Perhaps you have stumbled on the phrase while googling for an efficient management solution or someone has told you of how efficient it is, so now you want to find out and learn more about it.
Continue reading “8 Benefits of Mobile Field Service Management Software”
Email is an important part of our communication at work or at home. But sometimes, checking our emails can become a consuming habit, keeping us from focusing on other tasks or activities. The good news is email addiction can be overcome.
Continue reading “How to beat your email addiction”
Googling can be fun. With this article, we share with you some common use expression or tips and tricks to get your expected result when perform search in Google.
Search is always case-insensitive
Miniature Donkey Talk Magazine Is the same as
miniature donkey talk magazine.
Punctuation including @#$%^&*()=+ and other special characters are generally ignored.
Google employs synonyms automatically
“afraid” of “garden gnomes”
Google employs synonyms automatically.
Afraid will include search results for
Double quotes around a single word tells Google to match that word precisely.
Quotes around a set of words tells Google to search those exact words in that exact order.
Continue reading “More effective way to Search in Google”
The love-in between Instagram and the fashion industry can be summed up by the most “liked” Instagram image of the last 5 years; the selfie of model Kendall Jenner lying on the floor in a lace dress with her hair arranged around her into heart shapes. It gained 3.1m “likes” by itself. More than 10k Instagram users also used the hashtag #hearthair, to share their own versions of the image. Instagram is hugely influential on fashion, but where does this leave the wider fashion instry at large?
Continue reading “How Influential is Instagram in the Fashion Industry?”
Audience Analysis: Learning and analyzing your employees is a step that can make your course more appealing to them.
Continue reading “5 Tips to Make Engaging Online Compliance Courses”