Googling can be fun. With this article, we share with you some common use expression or tips and tricks to get your expected result when perform search in Google.
Search is always case-insensitive
Miniature Donkey Talk Magazine Is the same as
miniature donkey talk magazine.
Punctuation including @#$%^&*()=+ and other special characters are generally ignored.
Google employs synonyms automatically
“afraid” of “garden gnomes”
Google employs synonyms automatically.
Afraid will include search results for
Double quotes around a single word tells Google to match that word precisely.
Quotes around a set of words tells Google to search those exact words in that exact order.
Continue reading “More effective way to Search in Google”
The love-in between Instagram and the fashion industry can be summed up by the most “liked” Instagram image of the last 5 years; the selfie of model Kendall Jenner lying on the floor in a lace dress with her hair arranged around her into heart shapes. It gained 3.1m “likes” by itself. More than 10k Instagram users also used the hashtag #hearthair, to share their own versions of the image. Instagram is hugely influential on fashion, but where does this leave the wider fashion instry at large?
Continue reading “How Influential is Instagram in the Fashion Industry?”
Audience Analysis: Learning and analyzing your employees is a step that can make your course more appealing to them.
Continue reading “5 Tips to Make Engaging Online Compliance Courses”
Nearly 60% have no list of approved open source licenses.
Growing Opportunity for Policies and Procedures: Nearly 50% said these is no formal policy for selecting and approving open source code.
Continue reading “Future of Open Source Survey 2016 Compliance Spotlight”
Websites are built without:
- Keyword Stuffing: Repeating keywords excessively to trick the search engine algorithms.
- Hidden Text: Blending text in to the background so its seen by search engines but not humans.
- Cloaking: Showing a different version of your website to search engine than humans see.
- Thin Content: Shallow content written only for search engines that lacks value or substance.
- Duplicate Content: Repeating the same content on multiple pages to increase page view.
- Doorway Pages: Page optimised for one keyword intended only to direct users to a different page.
Continue reading “What Does Organic SEO Mean?”
- Do yourself a favor and go beyond the buyer persona.
- Hint: It’s not just about creating epic content.
- Which metrics matter most to your business goals?
- With R&D, you always have ti be testing.
- Email should be one of your go-to marketing channels.
- Automation increases sales and decreases overhead.
- Mobile-friendly sites get better search rankings.
- Savvy SMM requires insights & data and the right tools for tracking.
- Testing and tracking ads helps get you more bang for the buck.
- Today’s SEO: Be a person first and a company second.
- Well-planned videos are easy to consume and fun to watch.
- Don’t neglect your home base! Keep your website fresh.
Source from B Squared Media
Who uses Social Media for Recruiting? Everyone.
- 73% of 18-34 year olds found their last job through social media.
- 30% of all Google searches are employment related.
- 14.4 million job seekers have used social media to find a job.
- 94% of companies are using social media to recruit.
- 73% of companies hired a candidate through social media.
- 94% of recruiters use or plan to use social media for recruiting.
- 89% of recruiters have hired someone through LinkedIn.
Continue reading “Why You Need To Train Recruiters in Social Media”
Ergonomics of the Design: Consider how people hold their devices, placing content for optimum usability.
Content Creation: Rework desktop eLearning content and images to optimise for smaller screens.
Continue reading “8 Mobile Learning Design Considerations”
Email Trend Thingy #1: Make sections of your email content shareable.
Email Trend Thingy #2: Request feedback of the email in your email
Email Trend Thingy #3: Include a “Pro Tip”
Email Trend Thingy #4: Show off your best, recent instagram photo at the bottom
Email Trend Thingy #5: Give some breathing room to your Z patterns
Continue reading “Email Design Trends of 2016 So Far”