- Number of daily active users on Snapchat: 100 million
- Snapchat users that contribute content: 65%
- Number of Snapchat daily video views: 8 billion
- Average number of photos shared on Snapchat every second: 9,000 snapsper second
- Snapchat’s reported 2015 revenue total: $50 million
- Average time users spend inside the app every day: 30 minutes
- Top country for Snapchat usage (based on % of usage by online adult in each marked): Ireland
- Snapchat’s estimated 2016 projected revenue: $200 million
- 70% of all Snapchat users are female
- 30% of all Snapchat users are male
Technology has come a long way since 2006. Smartphones, social media and super-fast connectivity have changed our lives and in the background cloud computing and the Internet of Things are altering how we live and work.
Continue reading “10 Years of Digital Technology and Security”
Best Search engine optimisation tips from on-page factors, to user experience, link building and more.
Continue reading “Top 16 Most Effective SEO Tips”
If you own a small business, you will know all too well that time is a precious commodity as you consistently try to juggle numerous important tasks. This selection of magnificent apps will help you with essential activities such as communicating with team members, tracking time and keeping organised.
Continue reading “10 Apps Every Small Business Owner Should Have”
How to get your mobile apps in great engagement with user?
- Guide users on the app’s main features with an image carousel.
- Include a welcome message when a new app version is released.
- Take your users directly to the relevant screen on your app by using deep-linking.
- Engage with them by announcing special offers with an interstitial image.
- Include a friendly tutorial with a video message.
- Make use of banner images and in-app messages to interact with users.
Mobile devices are already an integral part of everyone’s lives and that is clear by the numbers in this infographic. The combination of market growth with the results savvy organizations are realising, having a mobile learning strategy is imperative your organizations success.
Continue reading “The Case for Mobile Learning”
The total number of ecommerce websites on internet ranges between 12 – 24 million, but only about 650,000 of them are able to cross $1,000 mark in annual sales.
Continue reading “25 Ecommerce Conversion Hacks”
Nonprofit organizations are seeing huge growth online, both on established digital channels and emerging ones such as peer-to-peer social campaigns.
Continue reading “How Digital and Social Media have Transformed Nonprofits”
Customer Communication: An excellent way to communicate with your followers, unique Google+ features include Hangouts, enabling face-to-face chats that can be used in a variety of ways. Circles provide a way to place people in relevant groups.
Brand Exposure: With Google’s new update to its algorithm, the majority of searches for brands are showing Google+ pages near the top. The same goes for all content and pages that have received +1s. Google+ now estimates it has 90 million users, of which 65 million are active.
Traffic to you site: Content is heavily shared and has an excellent chance of receiving traffic to individual posts. Also, the more +1s to your content and pages, the more likely you will reach the top of the SERPs due to Google’s favoring pages and sharing.
SEO: Receiving +1s to both content and pages has shown significant SERP increase. This is an excellent tool for brand management as well as content promotion for SEO purposes.
Continue reading “The CMO Guide to Social Landscape”
The chances are you’re busy at work and feel stressed at least some of the time. But no matter how busy you are, making time for meditation will have a positive impact on both your productivity levels and your happiness.
Continue reading “How to find time to Meditate at Work”