Audience Analysis: Learning and analyzing your employees is a step that can make your course more appealing to them.
Continue reading “5 Tips to Make Engaging Online Compliance Courses”
Nearly 60% have no list of approved open source licenses.
Growing Opportunity for Policies and Procedures: Nearly 50% said these is no formal policy for selecting and approving open source code.
Continue reading “Future of Open Source Survey 2016 Compliance Spotlight”
Websites are built without:
- Keyword Stuffing: Repeating keywords excessively to trick the search engine algorithms.
- Hidden Text: Blending text in to the background so its seen by search engines but not humans.
- Cloaking: Showing a different version of your website to search engine than humans see.
- Thin Content: Shallow content written only for search engines that lacks value or substance.
- Duplicate Content: Repeating the same content on multiple pages to increase page view.
- Doorway Pages: Page optimised for one keyword intended only to direct users to a different page.
Continue reading “What Does Organic SEO Mean?”
- Do yourself a favor and go beyond the buyer persona.
- Hint: It’s not just about creating epic content.
- Which metrics matter most to your business goals?
- With R&D, you always have ti be testing.
- Email should be one of your go-to marketing channels.
- Automation increases sales and decreases overhead.
- Mobile-friendly sites get better search rankings.
- Savvy SMM requires insights & data and the right tools for tracking.
- Testing and tracking ads helps get you more bang for the buck.
- Today’s SEO: Be a person first and a company second.
- Well-planned videos are easy to consume and fun to watch.
- Don’t neglect your home base! Keep your website fresh.
Source from B Squared Media
Who uses Social Media for Recruiting? Everyone.
- 73% of 18-34 year olds found their last job through social media.
- 30% of all Google searches are employment related.
- 14.4 million job seekers have used social media to find a job.
- 94% of companies are using social media to recruit.
- 73% of companies hired a candidate through social media.
- 94% of recruiters use or plan to use social media for recruiting.
- 89% of recruiters have hired someone through LinkedIn.
Continue reading “Why You Need To Train Recruiters in Social Media”
Ergonomics of the Design: Consider how people hold their devices, placing content for optimum usability.
Content Creation: Rework desktop eLearning content and images to optimise for smaller screens.
Continue reading “8 Mobile Learning Design Considerations”
Email Trend Thingy #1: Make sections of your email content shareable.
Email Trend Thingy #2: Request feedback of the email in your email
Email Trend Thingy #3: Include a “Pro Tip”
Email Trend Thingy #4: Show off your best, recent instagram photo at the bottom
Email Trend Thingy #5: Give some breathing room to your Z patterns
Continue reading “Email Design Trends of 2016 So Far”
Cultivating innovation and building a BDA ecosystem that will impact all sectors of the economy. – Data’ Yasmin Mahmood, CEO, MDEC
With this in mind, we challenged ourselves to explain the term Big Data in a way that everyone including your children, can understand.
Continue reading “Big Data Insights”
Did you know? Some Bloggers recommend you spend as much as time promoting your content as you do writing it. According to Derek Halpern of Social Triggers, this should be your split as 80% promotion and 20% creation.
Continue reading “Blog Conten Strategies: How to Promote Your Blog and Make It Viral”