We survey 500 Pokemon Go players to understand who they are and how they engage with businesses with playing the Pokemon Go.
Continue reading “How Pokemon Go Players Engage with Business”
Social media websites aren’t just for connecting with friends. They can be an excellent asset in spreading the world about your products, services, website and business. They can also help your sales campaigns go viral and spread throughout the Net like wildfire. Here are some ways to effectively market your business with social websites:
Continue reading “25 Ways to use Social Website to Market Your Business”
Any business that wants to grow and perform well understand that marketing is an integral part. This is why you should always look for ways to make your business stand out in this competitive market. Planning a marketing strategy should be the first thing to do. In this digital world, content should always be in your mind as you plan your strategy.
Creating high quality content may not be an easy task considering the visuals that must be added and the social networks that need to be managed and nurtured. The elements that must be put into the content are often forgotten and this is what makes the campaign perform poorly.
Continue reading “8 Content Marketing Mistakes To Avoid”
Digital Marketing Philippines has researched to help internet marketers to understand which SEO quality factors should consider and which factors should ignore to rank better using SEO in 2016.
Continue reading “How to become better at SEO in 2016 – SEO Factors to Consider or Ignore”
IT downtime statistics you need to know:
- Companies lose about 300,000 hours annually through unplanned downtime.
- Businesses suffer an average of 27 hours unplanned download.
- Only 3 percent of companies achieve 100 percent uptime, while 4 percent achieved 99.99 percent uptime.
- IT support downtime reduces companies ability to generate income by more than 22 percent annually.
- The average IT support downtime cost is about $212,000 per hour.
- 48 percent of businesses have tech-related performance issues daily.
- 81 percent of companies experience a repeat of the same IT-related incident since the first occurrence.
- 60 percent of companies said human error is the most common cause of downtime incidents.
- 17 percent of companies hired external IT support teams.
Continue reading “Cost of IT Support Downtime in Business”
Advice and Mentorship
- Develop industry contacts by using networking tools like LinkedIn.
- Volunteer for community service.
- Join university alumni groups, trade associations and local civic organizations like your chamber of commerce.
- Establish a social media presence and promote it.
Continue reading “Small Business Ideas for Networking and Build Relationships to Grow Business”
Digital era has thrown the door wide open for savvy marketers looking to bring the customer experience to an entirely new level. On the flip side, expectation is on them to reach out to customers across multiple digital channels and offer personalized experiences based on a plethora of data points such as preferences, buying history and even brand sentiments. Below 6 steps outline how to optimising every customer experience.
Continue reading “How To Optimize Customer Experience With Data”
What’s a Viral Video?
- A viral video is any video that becomes popular after being passed from person to person, on the World Wide Web.
- The idea length of a viral video is generally between 15 seconds and 5 minutes.
- There is no algorithm to follow which would make a video go viral, but there are many strategic ways to maximise a video’s potential to go viral.
- Gangnam Style by Korean rapper Psy is YouTube’s most viewed video ever with more than 2.5 billion views to date.
- A viral video is not heavily branded. It is often funny, inspiring, or tugs a the heart strings. It generally tells a story.
Continue reading “Top Tips to Make Viral Video”
Generating web traffic is all well and good but the average conversion rate stands at 2%. Now you can combat that low conversion rate with the 50 strategies below to help turn your traffic into takings.
Continue reading “50 Web Traffic Conversion Tricks, Tips and Tweaks”
Email the post to your list
Start off by writing a short but unique email for your subscribers. The subject line should generate curiosity while the email itself should be short, snappy and to the point. You goal here is to drive traffic to your blog post.
Continue reading “14 Blog Post Promotion Tips”