Effective marketing is a core activity for any successful business, and for marketing to be effective, it needs to prompt optimum customer engagement in the right manner and at the right time. The choice between marketing via SMS, email and mobile apps is often a crucial one for businesses.
Continue reading “Customer Engagement Strategies Analysed for SMS, Apps and Email”
Infographics get shared 2.3x more than normal blog posts, But if you want your infographic to get viral you’ll have to do more than hit the publish button…
Continue reading “21 Secrets Behind Viral Infographics”
How a pragmatic approach to climate change can benefit your bottom line?
Continue reading “The Economics of Going Green”
What do Richard Branson, Barack Obama, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Bruce Lee have in common? Apart from bring very successful, they’re also known as early starter! Want to know the secrets to their success? Keep reading……
Continue reading “8 Morning Secrets of Successful People”
The power of Social Media:
- 92% of Marketers said Social Media is important to their Businesses.
- 97% of Marketers are using some form of Social Media Marketing.
- 74% of Adult Internet Users Utilize Social Media.
- 64% of Sales Teams who use Social Media Reach their Sales Quotas.
- 55% of all Buyers use Social Networking to Research a Product.
- 61% of B2B Marketers use Social Media Networks to Build Leads.
- 31% of Overall Traffic to Websites is Driven by the Top 8 Social Networking.
- At the Beginning of 2016, there ware 4.2 Billion Active Monthly Social Media Users on the Top 8 Media Networks.
Continue reading “Killer Social Media Strategy for Start-ups and Small Businesses”
In case you need some fresh ideas, here are 40 marketing tips and suggestions that you can implement in your business.
Continue reading “40 Marketing Ideas For Your Business”
Google is now the main storefront for every business. From awareness, to consideration, to conversion, and finally advocacy — learn how large brands can take advantage of their many locations on Google to drive more offline sales.
Continue reading “How Google My Business Drive Offline Sales for Local Stores”
The importance and necessity for employee engagement activities is discussed across meeting rooms in all organizations but where do you start? It’s often this blockage that leads to inaction and the continuous disengagement curve that affects not only employee morale, but productivity, workplace environment and, eventually, business outcomes.
In the Inside Internal Communication 2016 Survey, Paulson Training states that employees with the highest level of commitment perform 20% better and are 87% less likely to leave the organization, making employee communications essential to organization success. hppy put together a practical ideas for employee engagement activities for business.
Continue reading “Practical Ideas for Employee Engagement Activities”
A knowledge base is part of your website dedicated to helping answer questions and learn. It may include:
- A frequently asked questions (FAQs) section.
- Forums for users to ask and answer questions.
- Articles, whitepapers, case studies and other helpful content.
- Troubleshooting and how-to sections.
- A dictionary with technical or industry terms.
Continue reading “6 Steps for How to Create Simple Knowledge Base that Empowers Customers”
- Influencer marketing is the fastest growing channel for customer acquisition, with businesses making on average $6.50 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing.
- 70% of businesses are seeing a return of $2 per $1 spent, and the top 13% of marketers are earning $20 per $1 spent.
- 59% of marketers believe in influencer marketing so firmly that they plan to increase their ad budgets for it.
- 51% of marketers believe they get better customers from influencer marketing as the relationship began with trust in the influencer.
- 60% of teens are more likely to believe and buy from YouTube stars than movie stars.
Continue reading “25 Statistics You Need to Know about Influencer Marketing”