Maximize the reach of your social media posts by learning the best (and worst) times to communicate with your audience.
Best: 1pm to 4pm, traffic builds after 9am and peak time is Wednesday at 3pm.
Worst: 8pm to 8am, traffic fades after 4pm and avoid posting on weekends.
Continue reading “The Best and Worst times to post on social networks”
Fans and followers: they’re a pretty big deal when it comes to marketing your business across web, from social media sites to review sites to blogs and articles. But do you understand what types of fans you have, and more importantly, how to connect with each of them?
Continue reading “7 Popular Types of Social Media Fans and how to make the most of them”
Content Management Matters!
– 27% of marketers say that managing a website is HELL! and only 38% believe their CMS ficilitates a brand-enhancing digital presence.
What do marketers want from their CMS?
– According to Client-side respondents, 87% expect a CMS to improve customer engagement.
– Delivery levels for this are only 23%.
– 78% client-side and 74% agency says that CMS should help to build the brand through positive experiences.
– But just 29% think their system is good at this.
Continue reading “Adobe – From Content Management to Customer Experience Management”
Your Oracle Health Sciences applications and other related system are managed, maintained, and supported in a state-of the art data center for a monthly fee.
Why Host your systems?
Hosting helps you be efficient with your money
– Removes the need for big investments on hardware and data centers.
– Frees up money for other business expenses.
– Allows for affordable and predictable monthly fees.
– Provides a better return on your investment.
Continue reading “Hosting Clinical and Safety Applications in the Cloud”
The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.
– Tim Bernes-Lee, W3C
Director and inventor of the Word Wide Web.
Over a billion people, about 15% of the world’s population, have some form of disability.
Source: World Health Organization
Continue reading “The importance of accessibility”
When you try to save PowerPoint presentation as a webpage in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, the following Save as type options are not available in the Save As dialog box:
– Web Page (*.htm;*.html)
– Single File Web Page (*.mht;*.mhtml)
Continue reading “Save as Web Page not available in PowerPoint 2010”