The Internet has proven to be a powerful and useful tool for billions of people worldwide. However, in the same way that you shouldn’t leave your house unlocked, you shouldn’t venture online without taking some basic precautions as almost 50% of PC users have experienced some computer security issues in the past two years. When do you start? Learn more about online threats and way to protect yourself.
– WordPress doesn’t recognize your account.
– You don’t receive the message to change password.
– Your combination is not working.
Malignant Content in WordPress site
– You see unfamiliar content on your site.
– The theme and plugin files are changed.
– The look of the website is drastically modified.
– Google Analytics shows suspicious visitors from unknown places.
– You see new promotion links released in the wild.
– Scanning the website shows malicious code in the website.
Continue reading “10 Signs WordPress Site may be Hacked”
Organizations worldwide are diligently seeking advanced cybersecurity solutions to combat all kind of cyberattacks and protect their data assets. It is imperative that organizations should seek out the right threat detection cybersecurity solution to implement. Here are 6 keys criteria to evaluate what cybersecurity solution will best protect your business.
Here are list of tips to follow in order to stay safe and secure while online.
8 Cyber Security commandments issued by CompTIA to outline not just cyber security tips but also reasons for each of them as revealed in survey of 1200 organizations. Keeping up with cybersecurity can feel like a full-time job. The technology we use every day is constantly evolving nd it seems as if the bad guys are always finding a way in. However, despite all the news of data breaches and cyber attacks we’ve seen, evidence suggests that end users aren’t adequately taking charge of their own IT security.
- Automation now goes beyond rigid programming models.
- AI can deliver behaviours to automate functions previously performed by humans.
- We can expect a shift from stand-alone intelligent things to a swarm of connected intelligent things, with multiple devices working collaboratively.
- Focuses on a specific area of augmented intelligence, using machine learning (ML) to transform how analytics content is developed, consumed and shared.
- Capabilities will advance rapidly to mainstream adoption, as a key feature of data preparation, data management, modern analytics, business process management, process mining and data science platforms.
AI Driven Development
- Gartner believes by 2022, 40% of new application development will involve AI co-development.
- AI will augment autonomous vehicles, analytics and application development, among scores of other activities and platforms will emerge to accelerate development and deployment.
- By 2020, Gartner estimates there will be more than 20 billion connected sensors and endpoints and digital twins will exist for potentially billions of things.
- Organizations will implement digital twins simply at first.