Customers with unmanaged mobility programs are spending too much and getting too little in terms of data protection and employee productivity. If your mobility program consists of unfettered mobile data usage and IT passing out expensive smartphones — or letting any user-owned device access your network — you are spending too much and putting sensitive information at risk. Investments in mobility management and telecom expense optimization may save money and protect your brand from a damaging ransomware attack, even a data loss that requires public disclosure.
Here’s a shareable briefing sheet partners can use to show customers why mobility management is a smart investment.
Continue reading “Why Businesses Must Invest in Secure and Cost Effective Managed Mobility”
For channel partners, the telecom buyer landscape is changing. In this article, we look at the expanding role of mobility in helping agents identify key business decision makers as well as to establish credibility as a trusted seller of managed services. We also explore the potential for mobile-enabled agents to modernize the sales process through access to a range of tools that interact with CRM, AI and mobile analytics.
- Learn how agents in the field can leverage mobility at every stage of the buying process
- Find out why being mobile-enabled gives agents a strategic selling advantage
- Discover the role custom-built mobility tools from master agents is playing in the sales process
Continue reading “How Mobility Providing Real-Time Sales Expertise for Channel Partners”
With Microsoft’s Intune Graph APIs, partners can pull PCs, tablets and smartphones under one policy and control umbrella, commonly described as unified endpoint management, or UEM. That should be music to the ears of any partner with a mobility management practice — but beware Windows desktop admins seeking to preserve the status quo.
- Learn about the new UEM opportunity for partners with expertise in mobility and endpoint management and security. Besides Microsoft, VMware and a raft of security vendors have compelling stories for partners.
- Discover why end of life for Windows 7 could be the tipping point — and why you should never do a Windows 10 migration without the UEM discussion.
- Hear what Brad Anderson, corporate vice president for Microsoft’s enterprise mobility and management group, has to say about the end of images and the dawn of auto provisioning from the cloud.
Continue reading “Why Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Is Your Next Mobility Management Practice”
Just because a customer has embraced cloud or is doing DR in an as-a-service model doesn’t mean they can ignore the care and feeding of the process. Things can, and do, go wrong. Shortchanging planning and testing can create a real catastrophe when systems fail or are hit by ransomware.
In this article, we’ll:
- Lay out best practices for helping customers spec out the proper connectivity to implement the critical elements of a disaster recovery plan
- Discuss how to uncover problems before they impact the business
- Explain why introducing cloud services brings new and interesting concepts into the DR equation
Continue reading “Business Continuity (BC) / Disaster Recovery (DR) Best Practices in Cloud Computing”
Earlier this year, Google changed the way it indexes websites. Those sites not optimized for mobile devices will be penalized significantly in search engine rankings. But that’s not the only reason partners need to take an omnichannel, mobile-optimized approach to reaching their customers.
In this report you’ll learn:
- Why Google decided to move to mobile-first indexing
- The ramifications Google’s mobile-first approach to ranking search results will have on channel partners
- Best practices partners can use to create their own mobile-first and omnichannel marketing strategy
Continue reading “Google’s Change to Ranking Websites Based on Mobile-First Indexing Approach”
With the volume of cyber threats on the rise, organizations are scrambling to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals. This spells big opportunities for MSPs and MSSPs. But to get an edge on the competition, you need to pick the right security tools. In this report you’ll learn:
- Which managed security services to offer
- Why the layered managed security services approach is so important
- What areas security service providers should avoid when first starting out
Continue reading “MSPs and MSSPs Guide to Building Comprehensive Managed Security Services Portfolio”