SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com released infographics featuring Facebook marketing strategies for 2014.
Continue reading “Facebook Marketing Strategies for 2014”
Interesting statistic about how the blogosphere operates and more interestingly, how much money the biggest blogs generate every year.
Continue reading “The Blogconomy Blogging Statistic”
People using LinkedIn as a whole:
– 259,000,000 LinkedIn users, this means 1 in every 27 people in the world is a LinkedIn user.
– 2,100,000 LinkedIn Groups and 1 LinkedIn user joins an average of 7 groups.
– Each month 184,000,000 unique visitors, which is equal to the number of tablets that are expected to be sold by the end of this year.
– Everyday 172,000 new signups, that’s like a city as big as Garden Grove signing up on LinkedIn everyday.
– Per minute, 200 conversation in LinkedIn group and 7610 searches.
Continue reading “How to increase LinkedIn Engagement”
Statistic data from Marketo‘s email marketing infographic. By far, brands still prefer to communicate via email. In a recent survey, 77% of consumers said they prefer to receive permission-based marketing communications through email. Further, all age groups named email as their preferred source for communication. Below is some interesting data on taking your email strategy to the next level.
Continue reading “Marketo Email Cheatsheet”
What to expect?
– In 2014, marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral.
– 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing.
– Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
– “Marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time.”
Continue reading “20 Captivating Marketing Statistic that will drive 2014”
Google announced policy change for advertisement that turns users into product pitchmen include Google+ users’ faces, names and comments in ads. However you can turn it off with simple setting below:
Continue reading “Prevent Name and Photo to Appear In Google Ads”
Adobe announcing the availability of Photoshop Photography Program. Customers who own perpetual Photoshop CS3-CS6 license are eligible to receive all of the following for US $9.99/month with a 12-month commitment:
Continue reading “Photoshop Photography Program Available for US $9.99/month”
You’ll be able to purchase Windows 8.1 full version from local store or download full version from Windows official website with $119.99 for Windows 8.1 and $199.99 for Windows 8.1 Pro. If you purchase new computer in future and if it already comes with Windows 8.1 installed, you’ll be able to upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro for $99.99. If your computer contains Windows 8.1 Pro, you’ll be able to purchase Windows Media Center pack for $9.99.
Continue reading “Upgrade Path and Pricing Detail of Windows 8.1”
Last few week, Apple updated Siri webpages to drop all references to the product being in beta. Additionally, Apple has removed its Siri FAQs website that explained some of the finite details of the service and supported languages.
Continue reading “Apple Siri is out of Beta”
Bing Ads API Version 9 is now available for developers. Bing Ads API Version 9 come with new functionality and improvements to existing features across Bing Ads web services including:
Continue reading “Microsoft release Bing Ads API Version 9”