There are lots of in-built features, tools and filters in Instagram that will help any user to optimize the platform for their business marketing and showcasing their product. This is a highly useful and effective platform especially for the fashion products. It will help the owners to drive niche traffic in large number towards their fashion site with proper and precise sharing of images and videos.
For any aspiring fashion designer, this is the ideal platform to showcase their talent and creativity to larger audience, as large as an 800-million community. With such a large audience waiting for new brands and products to be launched, there is hardly any need to buy real Instagram likes to gain more followers.
Since this site only deals with photos and videos, messages can be conveyed in the best possible way.
Transform a traditional video
However, if you want to make the best use of this platform, you will need to use the tools and features that it offers. This will ensure that the videos that you post are informative and appealing.
- This will raise the interest among the Instagram followers
- You will get more real Instagram likes automatically
- People will come to know more about your fashion brand and product in a much better way and eventually
- They will be lured to click on the link on your profile bio to know more about your product.
All this means that in the end they will visit your website to know more about the product, the price, the features and make a buying decision. This will therefore not only raise the number of traffic to your website but will also raise the prospects of sales and increase your business revenue.
Optimize your Instagram account
Most importantly, you will need to optimize your Instagram account and in order to do that, you will need to focus on your profile, bio and most importantly on your profile picture.
- Start by choosing the right profile picture for that matter because this will play a significant role in creating the first impression among the viewers, especially the new ones.
- Make sure that the images that you use in your account are relatable with your fashion product, the visual makers as well as its branding.
- Focus on the logo next making sure that you use a different but familiar image for this that is properly cropped. If you intend to use your profile picture, make sure it has enough room in the corners as it will be cropped into a circle automatically.
- Optimize your Instagram bio as well so that you include everything that is important within the 150-character limit, along with the link and call to action. Keep it concise, direct and to the point.
Lastly, make sure that the link that you add in your bio is short, crisp and understandable. You can use different link shortening tools to make sure that the profile does not look cluttered. If only your URL is tracked, it will help in increasing the volume of traffic to your site.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.