We are excited to share that we are looking for customers to join the public preview program to provide feedback on upcoming Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MPIP) features in Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac OS.
About new features
The support for viewing protected PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (Desktop) is already enabled in previous versions. The Adobe Acrobat team is eager to get your feedback on the following updates being made to the native integration of Adobe Acrobat with Microsoft Purview Information Protection solutions:
- Ability to manually apply Microsoft sensitivity labels on PDF documents
- Ability to change or remove sensitivity labels on existing protected PDF documents
- User defined permissions (UDP) labelling experience
- Ability to apply a default sensitivity label on PDF documents
- Ability to enforce a mandatory sensitivity label on PDF documents
- Content markings associated with sensitivity labels
Instructions to join
- Please submit your enrollment request via this form: Register here
- Adobe Acrobat team will review your details and invite you to the preview portal where all pre-requisites and installation instructions are available to enable Information Protection features in Acrobat
- Expect the invitation link to the preview portal by late June 2022.