MyAnalytics dashboard users will be automatically redirected to the Viva Insights web app as a central place to explore work-pattern insights alongside actionable experiences to improve productivity and wellbeing. Select MyAnalytics functionality (focus time booking and insights, quiet time settings and insights, meeting habits, and settings) will continue to be available as a part of the Viva Insights apps in Teams and web. Additional functionality from MyAnalytics (including some personal network and collaboration insights) will be included in the Viva Insights web app with future updates.
When this will happen
We’ll begin redirecting users from the digest email in mid-November, and from the MyAnalytics dashboard by mid-December.
How this will affect your organization
MyAnalytics dashboard, in its current form, will no longer be accessible after mid-December 2022, and users will be redirected to the Viva Insights web app to discover key work-pattern insights. Since Viva Insights Teams and web apps are becoming the central place for personal insights, we are streamlining the user experience.
- Currently, users access the MyAnalytics web dashboard via https://myanalytics.microsoft.com/ or https://myanalytics-gcc.microsoft.com/ or via links in the Viva digest email and Outlook add-in.
- After this change, users will be automatically redirected to https://insights.viva.office.com/ or https://gcc.insights.viva.office.com/. Users will also be able to find the Viva Insights web app in the Microsoft 365 app launcher on office.com
Select MyAnalytics functionality (focus time booking and insights, quiet time settings and insights, meeting habits) will continue to be available as a part of the Viva Insights apps in Teams and web.
In the future, additional work pattern insights from MyAnalytics will be highlighted alongside productivity and wellbeing experiences in the Viva Insights apps in Teams and web to support building better work habits.
A unified settings experience for users will be available in the Viva Insights Teams and web apps moving forward. These unified settings will let users modify: Digest email settings, Briefing email settings, some MyAnalytics settings and Viva Insights Outlook add-in settings.
- Users of the semi-monthly Digest and daily Briefing emails will now get redirected to the relevant email setting on Viva Insights web app if they click the settings modification link within one of the emails. Currently, users are directed to the email settings on the MyAnalytics web dashboard.
- Users will also be able to use a new Briefing email setting on Microsoft Viva Insights dashboard (previously known as MyAnalytics dashboard), and Viva Insights app in Teams and web to personalize their favorite and snooze preferences.
- Viva Insights Outlook add-in settings that currently only exist in the add-in experience (Productivity inline suggestions, Set Lunch hours and Schedule send suggestions) will now also be available on the settings page on Viva Insights Teams app and web app.
- Currently, the ability to opt out of Digest email and Outlook add-in exists in MyAnalytics web dashboard. After this change, these two settings will be available on Viva Insights app in Teams and web
Please click Additional Information to learn more.
Message ID: MC448361
Platform: Online, Web, World tenant