We’re rolling out several usability enhancements to Review sets for the eDiscovery (Premium) solution in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 99945.
This update includes various UX and workflow enhancements for Review set for document list viewer and the document viewer, including search and filtering capabilities for the metadata, cleaner metadata list value formatting, and row number indicator.
When this will happen
Rollout will begin in late October and is expected to be complete by end of November.
How this will affect your organization
The following user experience and workflow enhancements will soon be available for eDiscovery (Premium) Review sets to improve usability of the document list viewer and document viewer:
- Reading row reference – come back to the document where you left off last time
- Search metadata name
- Formatting updates for metadata list values with bullet points
- Formatting updates for rendering JSON
- Show document in a new window
What you need to do to prepare
No action is needed to enable these updates.
Get started with eDiscovery (Premium) in the Microsoft Purview compliance portal:
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for WW and GCC cloud environments
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for GCC-High cloud environments
- Microsoft Purview compliance portal for DoD cloud environments
Message ID: MC439280
Cloud instance(s): Worldwide (Standard Multi-Tenant), GCC, DoD, GCC High
Platform(s): US Instances, Web, World tenant