We’ve released updates to the following update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps:
- Current Channel
- Monthly Enterprise Channel
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Preview)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel
When this will happen
We’ll be gradually rolling out these updates of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on those update channels starting September 13th, 2022 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download these latest updates and begin deployment.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about these updates view the following release notes:
- Current Channel Version 2208 (Build 15601.20148): September 13
- Monthly Enterprise Channel Version 2207 (Build 15427.20284): September 13
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel (Preview) Version 2208 (Build 15601.20148): September 13
- Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel Version 2202 (Build 14931.20724): September 13
Message ID: MC429919
Published: 13 September 2022
Updated: 13 September 2022
Platform: World tenant