We have maintenance planned for Teams Admin Center – Teams Devices Management area as per the plan below:
- Starting 13-Aug-2022, Saturday 12 PM IST
- Ending 14-Aug-2022, Sunday 6 PM IST
How this will affect your organization
As part of this planned maintenance, the following Teams Devices Management areas in Teams Admin Center may be affected:
- Some commands issued to the devices might be delayed in execution. e.g., Restart, Devices firmware updates may be delayed.
- The health status of the devices might appear incorrect. e.g., Teams devices which are offline might appear to be online on Teams Admin Center
- Device properties might not be visible in the portal. e.g., connected peripheral details.
This maintenance is planned outside of normal business hours, to help minimize any impact on your organization.
For organizations with users around the globe, we recognize that “outside of normal business hours” might affect you differently. We apologize for the impact this may have on your users. We are working hard to improve Teams Admin Center – Device Management Service, to minimize these maintenance windows.
What you need to do to prepare
During this planned maintenance window, the actual devices will continue to function properly and will not have any impact due to this maintenance. This change does not require any action from your side as these are all back-end changes.
Message ID: MC412374
Published: 12 August 2022
Updated: 12 August 2022