We’ve released updates to the following update channel for Microsoft 365 Apps: Current Channel Version 2206: July 06 (Build 15330.20230)
- We fixed an issue where shared workbooks in .xls format may improperly merge changes.
- We fixed an issue where an AMSI scan would cause the app to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed a visual glitch in the Formula bar.
- We fixed an issue that caused Excel to close unexpectedly when showing live preview of a chart.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the app to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Room Finder from loading in the GCC-High environment.
- We fixed an issue where users were not able to add room mailboxes to the calendar.
- We fixed an issue where changing the sensitivity label on a document while coauthoring with others might lose the picked sensitivity label.
- We fixed an issue where mandatory sensitivity labeling was not required for save-as when using browse to a location.
- We fixed an issue in Visio that caused the application to stop responding when repeatedly zooming in and out.
- We fixed an issue where nested fields in headers display incorrectly while scrolling.
- We fixed an issue where we attempt font downloads in cases they are known and expected to stop working during downloading, which results in unnecessary resources being used.
When this will happen
We’ll be gradually rolling out this update of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on that update channel starting July 6th, 2022 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download this latest update and begin deployment.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about this update view the following release notes:
Message ID: MC397996
Published: 06 July 2022
Updated: 06 July 2022