New self-service automation wizards for Compliance Manager, eDiscovery, and Audit in the Advanced Deployment Guides. This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 93323.
When this will happen
We will begin rolling out in early June and expect to complete by late June.
How this will affect your organization
Once available admins can access the new wizards via the admin center: Advanced deployment guides > 2. Security and Compliance:
- Compliance Manager setup guide: Compliance Manager helps you manage your org’s compliance requirements with ease and convenience. Learn how Compliance Manager inventories your data protection risks and keeps you current with regulations and certifications. Compliance Manager provides you with a detailed, risk-based, compliance score to help you understand your compliance posture with the help of assessment templates and controls.
- eDiscovery solutions setup guide: Electronic discovery, or eDiscovery, is the process of identifying and delivering electronic information that can be used as evidence in legal cases. You can use eDiscovery tools in Microsoft Purview to search for content in Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, and Yammer teams.
- Audit solutions setup guide: Microsoft 365 auditing solutions provide an integrated solution to help organizations effectively respond to security events, forensic investigations, and compliance obligations. When you use the auditing solutions in Microsoft 365, you can search the audit log for activities performed in different Microsoft 365 services.
Additionally, the following wizards were recently made available:
- Insider risk solutions setup guide
- Microsoft Purview Information Protection setup guide
- Microsoft Purview Data Lifecycle Management setup guide
What you need to do to prepare
You may consider updating your training and documentation as appropriate.
Message ID: MC390001
Published: 07 June 2022
Updated: 07 June 2022