We’ve released updates to the following update channel for Microsoft 365 Apps: Current Channel
Table of Contents
- We fixed an issue that caused some customers to see a grey box when trying to open the Viva Insights add-in.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the error “Cannot perform the requested operation….” when attempting to expand a local contact group.
- We fixed an issue where calendars not selected in the navigation pane when using “Open Shared Calendar.”
- We fixed an issue where the Office “Insert Screenshot” shows blank/incomplete screenshots for Office Apps; we fixed an issue where some Windows Taskbar thumbnails screenshots for Office Apps may appear blank.
- We fixed an issue where font download requests for endpoints that don’t support font service were being issued. These requests are known to stop working for those endpoints, so we should not even try to issue them for unsupported endpoints.
When this will happen
We’ll be gradually rolling out this update of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on that update channel starting May 17th, 2022 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download this latest update and begin deployment.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about this update view the following release notes: Current Channel
Message ID: MC381429
Published: 17 May 2022
Updated: 17 May 2022