You can now access insights such as Net promoter score (NPS) volume which includes comments per month and Net promoter score (NPS) volume by channel derived from Microsoft Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys as answered by your users.
In the admin center, go to Health > Product feedback > NPS survey insights.
The Net promoter score (NPS) survey insights dashboard will continue with the following analytical tools and pivots for further analysis:
- Artificial Intelligence – powered categorization of feedback verbatim “Top topics”
- Sentiment models that compute sentiment insights per month, app, and platform.
- NPS monthly volume trend for the last 12 months
- Able to identify passives, promoters, and detractors
- NPS volume per platform and NPS volume per app
When this will happen
Table of Contents
New visualizations expected to begin rolling out in early May and complete by mid-May
How this will affect your organization
New visualizations based on the Net promoter score (NPS) data will be available for analysis or reporting.
What you need to do to prepare
You may consider updating your training and documentation as appropriate.
Message ID: MC376246
Published: 06 May 2022
Updated: 06 May 2022