We’ve released updates to the following update channel for Microsoft 365 Apps: Current Channel Version 2204: April 26
When this will happen
Table of Contents
We’ll be gradually rolling out this update of Microsoft 365 Apps to users on that update channel starting April 26th, 2022 (PST).
How this will affect your organization
If your Microsoft 365 Apps clients are configured to automatically update from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN), then no action is required.
If you manage updates directly you can now download this latest update and begin deployment.
- Reducing unwanted fragmenting of conditional formatting rules: We are reducing fragmenting of conditional formatting rules across a contiguous cell range when pasting copied cells into that cell range.
- Power BI Dataset Request Access Improvements: This update will present users with a way to request access to Power BI datasets when attempting to refresh PivotTables in Excel that are connected to a dataset they do not currently have access to.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Outlook Event-Based Add-Ins from functioning properly.
- This change helps users find the correct settings for managing the default online meeting options for third party meeting providers.
- We fixed an issue that caused Outlook to close unexpectedly during launch when connected to a OneDrive for Business endpoint with no service URL.
- We fixed an issue that caused EU users to see information missing from person cards.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when trying to respond to certain contacts.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when deleting a folder.
- We fixed an issue where the font dropdown would not accurately reflect what font was selected in a shape.
- We fixed an issue to allow a gradient stop to be added when clicking along the slider.
- We fixed an issue related to multi-threading for Direct2D and Direct3D interoperability.
What you need to do to prepare
To get more details about this update view the following release notes:
Message ID: MC364810
Published: 27 April 2022
Updated: 27 April 2022